Most cosmetic bottles we see on the market today have t […]
Most cosmetic bottles we see on the market today have the following types, each with their own characteristics:
1. PET material is an environmentally friendly material, with high barrier properties, light weight, non-breakable properties, chemical resistance, strong transparency, can be made of pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, transparent, widely used in the installation of gel water. Bottle neck is generally the standard 16 #, 18 #, 22 #, 24 # diameter, can be used with the pump head.
2. the plastic bottle material is usually PP, PE, K material, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET and so on.
3. acrylic material for the injection bottle, chemical resistance is poor, generally can not be installed directly paste, need to be filled with bile barrier, filling is not easy too, to prevent the paste from entering the liner and the acrylic bottle, In order to avoid cracking, packaging requirements during transport are high, because the scratch looks particularly obvious, high permeability, sensory upper wall thick, but the price is quite expensive.
4. It is usually used for injection molding of cream jars, bottle caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers with thicker walls of cosmetic containers; PET blow molding is two-step molding, and tube blanks are injection molded, and the finished product is packaged. To blow the bottle. Others, such as thinner container walls, washing bottles for blowing.
5. AS, ABS: AS transparency is better than ABS, and toughness is better.
6. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, inner stoppers, and very few are equipped with a teaspoon or a dropper. This is mainly due to its tightness and ease of use.